Christmas in Peninsula | Candlelight Walk & Tree Lighting
Come and celebrate the Holiday season in the Historic Village of Peninsula!
- The tree, from Heritage Farms, will be lit on the Bronson Green at 6:00pm. Music will be provided by the Woodridge High School Rhapsody Singers and a Brass Ensemble. They will then move into the Bronson Church for a program of Christmas and holiday music. Afterward, they will also be caroling throughout the village.
- Explore the streets, illuminated by luminaries, as you visit the carious shops which will be open from 5:00-8:00pm and decorated for the holidays. Look for decorated porches as you walk the village which will be judged at the end of the evening.
- Roasted chestnuts will be offered next to River Light Gallery
- The Peninsula Art Academy will offer cider and cookies, art demos and activities, and live holiday music.
- See the 18th annual Mini Tree Display and purchase raffle tickets ($# each or 5 for $10) for the tree of your choice. 1960’s Boomer Christmas with Bill Brauning from 6:30-7:00pm will feature nostalgia of holiday songs and TV shows we remember as kids.